Saturday, March 3, 2012

Catching my breath...

The men of my life <3
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
— Unknown

I was going through all the pictures on my phone last night and noticed something that hasn't crossed my mind in the last few months.  Not only do i have almost 1300 pics on my iPhone.... but I haven't put any of these up on my blog in ages.  I checked this morning and confirmed to myself that I haven't posted since this past December. 

Sibling love
Its a perfect example of Life just happening.  The title of my blog pretty much sums up what and why I share.  The few dear souls that look at this blog are checking in on this family and OUR life.  Our life for the past couple months has just been on over drive.  I accepted a new full time job in January and it feels like I have barely come up for breath since then!  We have been learning how to navigate the changes in our family and make readjustments as we go along.   

Life changes and you change with it.  The following pics pretty much cover where things have been and what has been happening for the past three months.  I will try to be better about postings! 


Baby Elena Elizabeth Roth born January 19th and weighing in at 6lbs 14 oz.

Dennis the Menace

     
My Travey boy   

Last but not least, our O.P. Dopey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment