Sunday, October 9, 2011

Those three little words


 Brian and I have been married for almost 7 years.  We have been dating since 2003.  That is a long time to get to know one another.. but sometimes I feel like I have only just scratched the surface of truly knowing this man. His thoughts, his dreams, his goals in life, those are things that change and evolve and that I want to know and share with him.  That was the whole point of marriage right? 

Brian doesn't always make sense to me.. and I know for sure that I almost NEVER make sense to him.  But he does know how to show me that he loves me.  Random texts during the day, running through the store on his way home from work, and watching the kids for me when I just  need a break.  These little things show me every day just how much he really loves me. 

Tonight he decided to make us cupcakes for dessert.  Is there anything cuter, or sweeter than a man in the kitchen, cooking for you??  I think not!  Here are some shots of my sweet hubby making a sweet treat for us to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment